This episode is going down as one of our favorites! In this episode Mary Jelkovsky is joined by Kara Loewentheil who talks about how we can use thought work to retrain our brains and ultimately change our reality. Kara uses a very unique approach that combines life coaching and feminism to empower women to think, see, and feel better about themselves. In this episode Kara explains how to…
– think better thoughts about your body
– recognize the link between the patriarchy and our negative thoughts
– use feminism and thought work to combat the pressures of beauty standards
– apply thought work to social justice issues and create positive change in this world
– manage our mind to feel less stressed, anxious, and negative
– and so much more!
Kara is a Master Certified Coach with a B.A. from Yale and J.D. from Harvard Law. Kara is the host of the iTunes top-rated self-help podcast Unf*ck Your Brain which has been downloaded 10M times, and she has been featured in outlets like Marie Claire, Mind Body Green, MSN.com, and The Huffington Post.
This episode goes deep in many different directions so we recommend taking notes as you’re listening and letting the message sink in.
You can find Kara on her podcast: UnF*ck Your Brain or her website: unfuckyourbrain.com
Let us know how you liked this episode by screenshotting and tagging us in your IG stories! @maryscupofteaa and @karaloewentheil