Give yourself The Gift of Self-Love, a workbook to help you build confidence, recognize your worth, and learn to finally love yourself.
Most of us know that alcohol is poison, it makes us feel shitty, and rarely leads to much good. Despite knowing this, it’s easy to get pressured into drinking even if you don’t want to. This episode is for all my sober-curious friends, who want a fun-filled life without being dependent on alcohol (or any substance for that matter).
You will learn about…
– the benefits of quitting, or at least reducing, your consumption of alcohol
– how to set boundaries around alcohol around friends, family, and your partner
– the link between adderall and alcohol
– why alcohol makes us more turned on + ideas for sober dating
– how to regulate your emotions before turning to your substance of choice (whether that’s drinking, smoking, or scrolling)
Regardless if quitting drinking is right for you or not, you can be less dependent on substances and thus, more emotionally aware, connected, and present in your life.
Amanda E. White is a licensed therapist and the creator of the popular instagram account @therapyforwomen. She is the host of the podcast, “Recovered-ish.” She is the author of the book “Not Drinking Tonight” and its corresponding workbook. She is the founder of the group therapy practice, Therapy for Women Center, based in Philadelphia serving clients across the country. She has been featured in notable publications such as Forbes, Washington Post, Shape, Women’s Health Magazine, and more. To learn more visit
And if you enjoyed this episode, screenshot it and share it on social media! Make sure to tag @maryspodcast and @therapyforwomen
2 ways to show yourself more love: